Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pumpkin Scones (Thermomix)

Pumpkin Scones
(Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Legumes Free, Nut Free & Cane Sugar Free)

I love pumpkin scones! Even my daughter who does not like pumpkin loves Pumpkin Scones! This is my Mumma's recipe that I have altered.

Ingredients
150grams Cooked Pumpkin (I used Jap Pumpkin)
(*Note: Pumpkin can be cubed and cooked in the Thermomix basket or you can microwave it)
2 Eggs
1 tablespoon Coconut Syrup
1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
1/2 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
100grams Coconut Flour
100grams Potato Starch (Sulphur Free)
50grams Arrowroot Starch (Sulphur Free)

Thermomix
Place all the above ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend on speed 10 for 20-30 seconds or until combined.

Place 6 x If You Care Jumbo Baking Cups into a large muffin tray. 
Spoon Mixture into trays. Bake in a Moderate (180) oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden on top and cooked through.

Enjoy!

I love mine with a little Nuttelex and
home made Plum Jam.

This recipe can easily be doubled and any left overs can be frozen to enjoy another day!




2 comments:

  1. These sound delicious. I'll definitely be trying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina! Would love to hear how you go with them.

    ReplyDelete